10 things you didn’t know about orgasm
- you don’t need genitals to stimulate orgasm (stroke of eyebrow; knee orgasm; one woman had orgasm (from Greek οργασμός orgasmos, organ to mature/swell) each time brushing her teeth)
- you can have orgasm when you are dead (brain-dead, kept alive on respirator)
- orgasm can cause bad breath (a slight semenal odor can be detected on a breadth of a woman an hour after an intercourse)
- orgasms cure hiccups
- doctors once prescribed orgasm for fertility (Hippocrates believed orgasm was essential for conception)
- pig farmers still do (upsuck theory)
More orgasm jazz here.