gaming can save the world
- 3 billion hours/week playing online games (21 billion to save the world).
- In games we become best versions of ourselves.
- World of Warcraft (second biggest wiki worldwide; 5 million people playt it every month) is an ideal game world simulating reality.
- WoW-players have collectively spent 5.93 million years solving virtual world problems.
- Unlimited satisfaction from feeling of being on verge of epic-win makes us spend much time playing.
- A youth in a game-culture country spends on average 10.000 hours gaming by 21.
- >500 million gamers spend >1hour a day playing games.
- games give us: urgent optimism + social fabric + blissful productivity + epic-winning = super-empowered hopeful individuals.